Hitting the road with friends, way to adventure gives you chill, Goosebumps but the level of excitement is huge which means there is no getting back.
Road trips- friends, backpack and best car to begin your journey with. As it is said, “It’s all about the journey, not the destination”.
Here’s look at the best road trip cars to start your journey
- 2.3L engine with 310horsepower
- Personal Safety System for Driver and Front Passenger.
- Selectable Drive Modes
- Personal Safety System for Driver and Front Passenger
- Safety Canopy Side-curtain Airbags
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System
- Price: $40,000
Mustang name itself is enough, it does not require the introduction. Being a muscle car with sporty wheels and luxury has all the factors which make it a perfect match for the road trip. It has all the features which can make your journey memorable and adventurous. It has all the standard safety features which provide you the opportunity to take the car for off-roading. The best part of having Eco-boost as it is more reliable and provides a handsome fuel economy.
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system
- Subaru’s Eyesight Driver Assist Technology.
- 8.7 Inches of Ground Clearance.
- 2.5L with 152hp
- Subaru Star link Safety and Security
- Subaru Driver Focus Distraction Mitigation System
- Increased Cargo Room with Wider Rear Gate Opening
- Price: $24,295
Subaru Forester has all bold looks, efficient and falls under the category of reliable SUVs. It has sporty edges, tough and rigid vehicles that deliver high performance and makes it a suitable match for off-roading and adventure. Forester will be the first choice if you are thinking of going on a road-trip as it offers plenty of safety features. The Subaru has passed all the crash safety tests means you can enjoy your road-trip as fullest.
- EPA: 21 City and 32 Highway
- Power Door Locks with Speed Sensor
- Four-cylinder engine
- Cruise Control
- Vehicle Anti-Theft System
- Keyless Start
- Price: $30,780
Mazda MX-5 this convertible will provide you all the adventure and madness which you are looking in your road trip. Miata runs fast, big trunk space and solid handling. It has comfortable seating which you cannot find in most of the sports cars and delivers an exciting drive. This car comes with overall safety which means lesser chances of accidents on the road.
- Lithium-ion battery pack: 128/110 MPGe city/highway
- 200 horsepower
- 266 pound-feet of torque
- Single-speed transmission
- Price: $36,620
The Chevrolet EV is all-electric with a 238-mile range which can range up to on a single charge and makes it a perfect match for long road trips. It has quick charging which can range up to the 90 miles within 30 minutes. Chevy has a strong and powerful engine that delivers powerful performance and you can have a better driving experience at the time of off-roading.
- The electric motor and a 75-kWh lithium-ion battery pack
- all-wheel drive
- Transmission: single-speed
- EPA 91city/ 95highway
- 14-way power-adjustable front seats
Tesla Model X ranges up to 0 to 60 mph in just 05 seconds and this one is the fastest one in the segment and ranges up to 3 seconds. This model has mind-blown people with their features and supercharging network which means you would not be stuck at the road. Tesla Model X comes in three main trim levels: 75D, 100D, and P100D and the main difference between them is their driving range. It is one of the fastest models which delivers the best performance on road.